For Artisan Créateurs
How ACLO can help you
ACLO works with Artisan Créateurs in our region* building an online and offline partnership to actively promote you, your products and expertise by increasing your visibility to the tourists and visitors to our region.
Note – we only work with artists and artisans who produce their own original work, no ‘revendeurs’ or industrial manufactured products are permitted on the site.
Our aim is to help you sell more by acting as a link between you and the visitors to our region, bringing your skills and creations to a bigger market.
A Listing in our online directory allows you to advertise your enterprise and attract visitors to your ateliers and the markets you attend to enable you to sell more. It is specifically designed for mobile and tablet use – the most likely to be used by people on holiday.
The Benefits of a Listing in the ACLO Directory
- Increases your visibility to the tourists and visitors to our region with a bilingual listing so that you can sell more
- Encourages visitors to come to your atelier and visit the Artisanal Markets and Art Exhibitions in
which you participate
- Enables visitors to contact you directly from your Listing page giving you contact details of potential
- Your own online Dashboard enables you to manage and modify your Listings, monitor visitor details
- ACLO promotes the Directory both online and offline to tourist and holiday organisations for our
region including Offices de Tourisme, Hotels, Chambres d’hotes, Gites de vacances, Villa Locations,
Agences d’hérbergement, Agence de vacances étrangers and other relevant organisations.
- The responsive design of the Directory for mobile and tablet use is ideal for visitors on holiday.
- Gives you a web presence if you don’t have your own site – your Listing can act as a mini website.
- Boosts your own website’s ranking in search engines via the link from your ACLO Listing.
- You can provide details of new products and skills and any local Art Exhibitions and Artisan Markets for posting on the ACLO Blog/Events page.
- Our ACLO Facebook Page will ‘Like’ your page, if you have one, for extra promotion.
- Our ACLO Facebook Community Group boosts your visibility further and allows you to communicate
with your fellow Artisans.
Your Listing in the Directory
You create and manage your own listing on the site which can include a description of your expertise, up to 10 photos, full contact details – atelier address, email, phone, website and social media links – a contact form, a specific map of your location, opening hours, languages spoken and any training or workshops you offer.
For maximum promotion you can choose to have your listing featured on the Home page and/or the Category pages.
Through your own account ‘Dashboard’, you can modify this listing at any time, changing your description, adding new skills, updating your contact details or adding or changing the photos. You can also add separate new listings, perhaps for different skills or product ranges.
The ACLO directory covers Artisan Créateurs living in:
Aude 11, Gard 30, Herault 34, Lozère 48, Pyrenées Orientale 66, Ariège 09, Aveyron 12, Gers 32, Haute Garonne 31, Lot 46, Haute Pyrenées 65, Tarn 81 and Tarn et Garonne 82